Friday, December 01, 2006

Three notes for today

One

When we wanted to get the project i have been developed in the last few weeks to go live, it fucked up, and made really strange things.

I have three bosses. Call it four. Gentle is the CEO, and of course, the best guy because he just does not make any worries.

“Hungarians!” he says every day he see me.
“Hallo Gentle”, I tell him.

Sometimes he just says just my name.
Then I say him his back.

Smiling all day.
Luxury class Volvo.
Life is peachy.

The third one, the Russian.
If You've seen a big fat computer science guy ever, he was that.
Glasses.
Fatface.
The manifestation of a stereotype.
Nevertheless, the best guy there.

the positive force fiend ate up the rest of this post fortunatetly

Two


Caffee Ajlensted tonight?
Ingang drie euro.
Isn't it a nonsense?

  • Doing the laundry in the Guesthouse.
  • Drinking a high-category cheap wine while doing the laundry in the Sonnehaus.
  • Two beers in an average pub.
  • A six-pack of Red RIZLA+
  • A pre-made joint
  • Three big package of grapes at the market.
  • Almost three stroopwaffels
  • Chatting with at least five minutes on the phone with one of those I really like
  • Having a wank. And than You get still three euro left.

Caffe Ajlensted always gives me something I regret.
Shithole.


Three

I just had an evening at Thinline's place that made sense.

Finally.
No ignorance at all.

Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home